« Home | Remembrance » | Slewed Roads » | Living on a Smile » | Irony of a Marionette » | Demise of a Chaffy » | Scynap Burst » | Life of Disguise » | When Nature Calls » 

Monday, July 26, 2004 

Sweet Embrace

We over the phone...

Her: DO NOT TALK TO ME.
Me: But, listen dear, what happened ?
Her: I don't want to listen to anything.
Me: Hey, c'mon dear, tell me what happened.
Her: Please let me be alone for some time. I'll come back to you when I'm ok. But for some time let me be alone.
Me: Ok dear. Take care. I'll be waiting for you.

15 Mins later ......

Message pops up on my screen....

Her: Hey why ain't you talking to me?
Me: But dear you said you need some time alone.
Her: Yes I did. But that doesnt mean you go away from me. You are supposed to hold me when I'm down.
Me:


About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..