« Home | Life of Disguise » | When Nature Calls » 

Monday, June 28, 2004 

Scynap Burst

This is my redemption, the testimony of my fears.

A confession which won’t make me divine, but I know it'll let me rest in peace . It might not lead me to my destination but I might repent for my failures, the ignorance the negligence. May be it would make me capable to stand and fight back.

Sometimes I wonder how much I understand the world. Is everything of it is under light. Do I understand everyone, whom I think I know?

Out of my all these contemplation I've deviated, deviated from what I was, deviated from what I wanted to be, deviated from what I should have been.

Sometimes I wonder how own are my owns? Are they really my own ?

I'm scared , not of the death, but the life. Am I secured in this world? Are all the people whom I trust are really deserve to be trusted ? I'm losing my faith , faith over myself, faith on the people around me. I'm scared of being loved, for it could be only illusion.

The world is just an oasis to keep me away from what I should see, which if seen could give me the truth, a bitter reality, a comprehension that its all fake, the life , the love , the friends !

Am I turning insane ?

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..