« Home | When Nature Calls » 

Friday, June 25, 2004 

Life of Disguise

I've been dwelling in this dark for ages,
Living in a confusion, living without a cause

The blur vision, is it cry?
Or it’s the illusion you have created around?

The centuries I've spent,
Craving, bleeding, screaming for you,

Still you won’t hear me,
You would leave me to burn,

You just give a look,
With your distorted eyes,

No! I would wake up once,
Now I would stand of my own,

The dreams that turned to nightmare,
My love is the cause of my Pain,

The inexplicable affliction I pertain,
The thoughts that sprain my brain,

Wait for me, I wont be far,
For blood I would return

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..