« Home | Slewed Roads » | Living on a Smile » | Irony of a Marionette » | Demise of a Chaffy » | Scynap Burst » | Life of Disguise » | When Nature Calls » 

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 

Remembrance

Well fellas, was quite busy, so couldn't post anything. Darn professional obligations. Well here is what happened recently.

Her: Dear, you are so away I miss you.

Me : Yeah! I miss you too.

Her: Hey, I'll suggest you a few songs, that would reflect my condition.

Me : Ok!

Her: Listen to Bagban's, "Main yahaan tu wahaan"

Me : Sure, in some time, Just hooked up in some work

Her: Ok!

An hour later....

Her: What are you listening to now?

Me : I'm listening to Iron Maiden, "Bring your Daughter to Slaughter". Excellent song!!!

An hour more of silence ..

Her: What are you listening to now?

Me : I'm listening to G 'n' R. "I used to love her, But I had to kill her"

The silence is still continuing.....

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..