« Home | Demise of a Chaffy » | Scynap Burst » | Life of Disguise » | When Nature Calls » 

Thursday, July 01, 2004 

Irony of a Marionette

My story was written without any villains, still its haunts me, it is to make everyone happy other than me. that’s what they call Tragic Comedy !!! I'm to be subjected to the mockery, so that others can giggle. Clown is what I am !!

I'm supposed to pacify their pain , I'm the serenade that tranquil the mind to forget sorrows !!! That’s my fate !!!

I have no right to moan. I can't complain of my pain. I need to laugh , be I'm frantic. I need to smile, when inside I'm going lunatic.

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..