« Home | The Old Man » | 666 » | Licence to Kill » | Change » | Ek baar Phir Se .... Rang De Basanti » | An Eventful Weekend » | Science of Dentistry » | A Public Note » | The Little Patriotic Girl » | Never Step out of your Domain » 

Friday, July 24, 2009 

The light of darkness

I have not written in long time! Now if I look back, it's hard to even guess what kept me away.
During the period I travelled, made a life changing decision, and pretty much slept over everything else. It was most definitely a period of hibernation, but a constant silence kept me awake. The in-

avertable sounds of silence, intermittently kept calling me, yet my body didn't respond. Soon I was in the outer space, where darkness was the only source of light. Once clarion, the calls of silence began

to fade. My mind was slowly dissolving into the darkness. I felt, the cosmic forces were slicing through my brain, iota by iota. Analyzing every bit of information I had, and then… erasing it!

Leaving the light of darkness blazing my eyes!

Labels: ,

Waiting for your blog :) Write soon

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..