« Home | Ek baar Phir Se .... Rang De Basanti » | An Eventful Weekend » | Science of Dentistry » | A Public Note » | The Little Patriotic Girl » | Never Step out of your Domain » | Time to Wake Up the Deads! » | Blind Folded » | Angel » | An age old moot » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

Change

Well things change, but not always for good, hope this one comes with something good. So here are some changes for you. Those who complained they were not happy reading the blogs as they didn’t get the opportunity to objurgate my writing and humiliate it in public .... the comments, so now there is an option for commenting (Aah! Dare not to give a positive comment. Anyone found guilty of doing so can be assured that s/he will get similar moral deprecating remark in his/her blog too, thanks to people who read me. If s/he doesn't blog they can expect worser). The sitebar in the right will show you how many others had the same pleasure. I will soon come up with some links where you will get better things to read.

A Disclaimer to tell you if I copy, you can shoot me. :)


Stay tuned!

Meanwhile enjoy this ad

so i finally have my links back..n i see u r regularly irregular.
jo.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Biswajit Sharma
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Disclaimer: "The writings on the blog are purely author's own views, they need not necessarily be influenced by anyone else in the planet. If any content in the blog hurts feelings of a certain community of people it would be purely un intentional, also in such a case your effort to bring it to the notice of the Author will be highly appretiated..